Burj (tower) Khalifa skyscraper located in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates Burj Khalifa is the tallest building built by man and world's tallest tower rising 828 meters.
Its construction began in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates on September 21, 2004, has been completely foreign restructuring him on the first of October 2009, was officially inaugurated on January 4, 2010, to become a construction highest in the world at once, rather than Taipei 101 in Taiwan and the tower of the creation of Emaar . It is built of reinforced concrete. The building opened in 2010, as part of a new development called Downtown Dubai. It is designed to be the focus of a large-scale, mixed-use development. It is said that the construction of the building decision to build the government's decision to diversify from an oil-based economy, and Dubai to be a global destination. The building was named in honor of the ruler of Abu Dhabi and President of the United Arab Emirates, Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Abu Dhabi and the UAE government lent Dubai to pay its debts. The building broke many records rise.
Work began on the establishment of the tower which was built to be in the center of Dubai in January 2004, amounting to a total cost of US $ 1.5 billion , and was officially inaugurated in January 4, 2010 in the presence of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai. The length of the 828-meter tower, a total area of 4,000,000 square meters, featuring a 180-storey, and also includes a hotel consists of 403 suites, in which 57 electrically elevator, The BETA it reaches a speed of about 10 m / s, and access to 500 m need to 55 seconds, and is owned by Emaar Properties, one of the largest real estate companies in the world, and construction Samsung C & T Corporation has taken over the process.
Burj Khalifa in numbers:
- The tower consists of about 200 bungalows, the upper floors will be unoccupied and human activity will be concentrated in the tower up to 160 floors.
- Will assess and work in the tower, about 12 000 people, in what looks like a "vertical city".
- 95 km distance you can see the top of the tower of them.
- 124 floor balcony which resides No. "top of the tower, the Burj Khalifa," the highest observation deck open to the public all over the world.
- 160 Number of hotel rooms and luxury suites comprising the tower.
- 605 Omtar- altitude reached by pumping cement process, a world record.
- 504 meters - the distance traveled by the main service elevator in the "Burj Khalifa", which is also a world record.
- 49 the number of office floors, including the 12-storey office tower Annex building.
- 57 number of elevators within the tower.
- 1044. The total number of apartments under the "Burj Khalifa".
- 3000- Number of parking underground.
- 5500 Iklgram- load weight, which absorbed the main service elevator in the tower.
- 31,400 metric tons of steel bars used in the "Burj Khalifa" structure.
- 28261- number of glass panels used in the implementation of the external interface for "Burj Khalifa" thereto, and the two buildings.
- 15000 Tr- amount of water that can be assembled from refrigeration equipment in the tower for the purpose of re-used to irrigate gardens.